7.13.2010

Nursery Update #1

Well, I've been working on organizing and finalizing the nursery...and I still have a bit more to do. You all know the perfectionist in me can't post too many pictures until I feel like I'm really completely done, but, here's an updated picture of the crib with all the bedding!
I still have just a bit more to do, so my goal is to have the nursery 100% completed by the end of next week and to be able to do a full post then.

I can't believe there's only one month left! Yikes!

Recent Quotes from Josh:
1) "Um, are you going to ruin that shirt by stretching it out so much?" (Thanks, Josh!)

2) "Engorgement? Oh, what to do when you feed the baby too much?" (After glancing at a handout at our breastfeeding class...I told him it wasn't about the baby being engorged....)

3) "Seriously, let's start using the baby monitors now so I can page you when I'm down in my office and you can bring me a soda." (In his dreams!)

No comments:

Post a Comment