11.13.2010

Three Months!

Miss Madison is 3 months old today!!!
I'm estimating her weight around 15 lbs., and she is about 24 inches long.


Going after Pooh's honey...just like last time!


A close up!

Madison is a happy, happy baby!

My only challenge with her is the sleep issue! Yes, she is still sleeping in our bed at night, and she hates taking naps now! And yes, I just looked at a previous post where I stated she'd be out of our bed by 12 weeks. Oops!! :( But, I'm slowly working her to sleeping in her crib for naps. Sometimes I'll get lucky and she'll stay asleep for 30 minutes to an hour in her crib for her naps. Other days, she just wants to be held. I just can't bring myself to let her "cry-it-out."

I'm starting a bedtime routine this week and will start the long (and tiring) process of helping her learn to sleep through the night on her own in her crib. I think she is ready, and I know in the long run it's what's best for her. Wish me luck! I think I will need it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that Madison was going after the honey..the girl has a sweet tooth already! :)

    I see you changed your background - love it! How did you get that one, was it one of the choices for the background templates?? Still learning this blogging world! ha!

    ReplyDelete