12.13.2010

4 Months!

Miss Madison is 4 months old today!

Is she not the cutest baby ever? I am in love with this picture!

Madison's about 18 lbs. and 24 inches long. She is a big girl, and we love her to pieces. Last night she rolled over (belly to back) twice! I think Madison and I were both surprised! I am still trying to catch her on video and will post it once (if) I get it. I am so glad both Josh and I were home. She did it once for me, then Josh saw her the second time.


Such a happy girl!!!


Madison is a playful and silly baby. She loves smiling, laughing and giggling! Daddy can get the most giggles out of her...usually in the evenings. She is very vocal and loves making the sound "geeeeee." Right now we have Benny living with us, when Winky and Benny play she cracks up while watching them!

"Why does Mama always make me take pictures with you?"

Madison is learning to grab at objects really well. She loves chewing on her fingers. She loves watching everything around her. We love watching her!


The next American Idol? Maybe!?! (Probably not though.)



We are excited to see Madison enjoy her first Christmas in a few weeks!

1 comment: