11.13.2011

15 Months

Today Madison is 15 months old, and I didn't even realize it until half the day was gone!

We were pretty lucky because the temperature was pretty decent outside...but it was WINDY! I was glad it was so nice for her pictures. Although, I guess it doesn't really matter since she runs away from me and never wants to hold still anyways! :)

To start, here's my favorite shot of her from today.
I love the close up sorta profile angle and seeing how she has my nose and her Daddy's mouth.

Ok, here's how our 'photo shoot' really went:
"Hey, what's this for?"

"Oh, and Winnie is here, too!"

"This is boring. Let's go play!"

And, then I proceeded to chase her around the yard and play for the next 20 minutes.

And then I tired another pose. You can see she was so happy about this...so happy that she looks like she wanted to stab me with her stick.

So, it was off to play more.

Ok...random updates that I can think of for now:

Hew newest word is, "kitty," although it sounds like "titty." It's funny. You can laugh. I'm working on the 'k' sound with her. :) She has lots of practice saying it because we now have 2 cats in the shop. She loves going out to look for and visit her kitties. They are still getting used to their home, so they hide a lot...I'll have to get a picture of them one of these days.

She can now march when asked, and turn in a circle, and twist her upper body to dance. I NEED to get this on video...and this post is reminding me now to do it. She can also go up on her tip toes...she does this when I ask her to jump. It's SO cute!

I discovered she likes peanut butter on toast...so I'm glad to add something new to her diet. She is still not interested in any meat.

She is still napping twice a day...the time change made things 'fun' for a couple days...but I think (fingers crossed) we're pretty much back on schedule. Also, she is still sleeping great at night...from about 8pm until 7:30am.

She still has just 8 teeth, and no signs of any new ones yet.

I'm not sure of her exact weight or height...I think she's around 25 pounds. She's in 18 mo. clothing. She has her check-up this Friday. I'm REALLY hoping her shots don't affect her as much as her last set did.

Oh and yes...I'm STILL nursing her...but just for like 10 min. right before bed....

She is such a happy girl and loves giving out hugs and sloppy kisses.

She loves sitting on my lap and climbing on me.

So...back to the photo shoot...after more play time, we tried again. I managed to get her to sit by Winnie...but she just kissed him...

And was then off running again...

I'm probably forgetting something...but oh well.

And to end...another close up of my beautiful girl.
Her bangs are getting long and get in her eyes...but I'm not cutting her hair anytime soon!

Happy 15 months, Baby Madison. Mommy and Daddy LOVE you with all our hearts and will always be here for you. You bring so much joy into our lives and we couldn't be happier being your parents. Bring on month 16...we can't wait to see what new skills you'll surprise us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment