3.28.2016

Kayaking!

Josh and Madison have been kayaking for a few years now. Josh was eager to get the boys out last summer. So, last Labor Day weekend, we went to West Lake and had a blast!

I'm just gonna post a ton of pictures. And, I'll be honest, I'm not sure which little guy between Cooper and Carter is in most of the pictures if the life jacket is covering their shirt. Whoops! I just know that all three took rides with Dad and had a blast!

This is Cooper!






I'm gonna go with Carter in this one now.



Tucker!







Carter, Madison, and Cooper



Madison did some fishing, too!

Aunt Wanda and Dave happened to show up for a bit, too!










Little cuties all had a blast! It was an awesome day! Tucker in red, Carter in orange, and Cooper in blue.

Josh has recently told me that he's waiting for M to be able to paddle her own, and then apparently I have to kayak, too, so we can each have one of the boys with us...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment