6.09.2010

Dear Baby Smyser

Dear Baby Smyser,

So far, you and me have gotten along pretty well. It's been all rainbows and cupcakes really...and I'm thankful to say I've been feeling good and haven't experienced too many of those not so fun side effects of pregnancy that I've heard about...for that, I truly want to thank you.

However...I feel like these last two months may be a different story....and, I think your graciousness may be heading out the door. I just want to remind you (and mostly me) that I know everything will all be worth it in the end.

I couldn't be more thankful or honored to be your Mommy in just a couple months. So, if you hear me selfishly complaining too much these next few weeks about being uncomfortable or whatever else, just know I don't really mean it...just like I know you don't really mean to jam your feet into my ribs and bladder so hard it takes me breath away.


Love,
Mommy

P.S. Here we are out and about bidding jobs with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment