8.25.2010

12 Days Old

Madison is 12 days old today!

In her first 12 days of life outside the womb, she's had a lot of "firsts!"
-Met many family members and friends
-Met Winky
-Had her first bath
-Had her first "manicure" (I just got done filing her nails)
-Enjoyed her first walk outside with Daddy and Winky
-Her umbilical cord fell off (ewww)
-Took her first trip to Grandma Tracy's


(Some of) What have I learned these past 12 days?
-Josh is amazing...well, I already knew that...but, it's just worth saying again. Madison has a wonderful Daddy.
-Madison definitely calls the shots around here now... :) If the girl is hungry - feed her immediately!
-I think the amount of laundry is doubling...how can that be when she's SO tiny?!
-Who needs sleep? Seriously though, I am napping during the day and feel pretty good for the most part.
-No one really tells you you're going to look pregnant for a few weeks AFTER delivery...seriously uterus...could you shrink a bit faster!?!?!
-The color pink is growing on me...I hate to say it, but it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment