Miss Madison is 2 months old today!
I'm estimating her weight to be right around 13 lbs. and her length to be around 23 inches. She is our BIG girl! We love her chubby cheeks! She goes for her official "2 month appointment" in a couple weeks, so we'll have more accurate numbers then.
Madison loves spending time with Daddy. I think she saves her biggest smiles for him. She also has great conversations with him...probably complaining about Mommy :) Haha!
Her hair is always sticking straight up on top. Josh calls her his "little Einstein."
She found her reflection in the mirror on her play mat, and talks to herself all the time. I'll try and post a video of it soon. It's pretty cute.
We can't believe how much she grows and changes every day, and we're loving every minute with our sweet baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment