She refused to wear the bunny ears long enough for me to get a picture. So, this is the best I got. Poor girl really hated them. It's too bad because she looked SO cute. Maybe next year....
After our photo attempts, she spit up a bit on her Easter onesie...I think she was rebelling since she never really spits up, so she checked out her Easter "basket" naked. She was most interested in her new tub for toys...could really care less about what was in it.
Later that afternoon, Josh requested to color eggs with her, so, I obliged. What happened was Josh colored eggs and Madison held her egg so close to her and tried to just eat it the whole time. It was really cute and funny. She loved her little egg...
As expected...no more egg for M.
Later, we headed to Great Gma Bev's for the family dinner. Madison had her second egg-coloring experience. Madison once again attempted to eat her egg. (And yes, I know babies under a year are not to have egg whites, so she was carefully watched so she didn't crack it while it was in her mouth.)
Here she is checking out the pretty colored egg.
I wish I would have taken more pictures of her and Ava! They had a lot of fun talking and playing with each other after dinner. We did video it...but it's actually hard to hear the girls due to the background noise. I was bummed. :(
I'm already looking forward to next Easter when she will be able to participate in her first egg hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment