5.16.2012

21 Months

On Mother's Day M turned 21 months old. As I say every month...TIME IS FLYING!

Let's start with a couple pictures. She insisted the her soccer ball and bubbles be included.


Favorite Words This Month:
Hop
Purple
Bubble
Hey
Ummmmm
Boots
Bye
Uncle


She asks for her Uncle almost everyday. Mostly when I tell her no.
Example:

M: Points outside or says, "shoes."
Me: Sorry babe, we can't go outside now.
M: "Uncle??"
He's a softie and basically let's her boss him around whenever he's over to spend time with her. He is always willing to take her outside and play.

NEW TEETH! Last week she started teething hard core...and I finally got a peek and could see that she has all 4 i-teeth poking through. Poor girl. She had a slight fever, was super cranky, and got a rash on her legs, arms, and cheeks! Luckily this week she seems to be feeling much better. All we have left now are the 2-year molars...yikes!

Loves playing 'Peek A Boo' and covers her eyes with her hands. So sweet! She still loves being chased or chasing someone.


She likes to looks at what she's wearing and picking out her clothes with me in the mornings.

She is learning to say her ABCs! It's awesome. I will try and get a video of her soon. I am super proud of her!


I'm not sure what she is pouting about here! But I thought it was a cute picture. Maybe she had just dropped/dumped her bubbles...


She gives me the BEST HUGS! She warps her little arms around  my neck and squeezes. It is one of the best feelings in the whole world.

She loves being outside. She has so much fun at parks and climbing the jungle gyms. She'll go down the small slides and climb through the tubes.


She sleeps great at night (usually from 8pm-ish to 8am-ish) and is still napping just once a day for 90 minutes to  hours. She loves reading books with me before bed. It's by far my favorite part of our day together.

She does not like having her hair combed. A clip in the front it the most she'll tolerate. Not sure when I'll get to start with the pony tails!?!

Nothing too new to report in her eating habits. If anything she's gotten more picky. :( She still won't try any meat and pretty much survives on milk, fruit, and french fries. Although, her newest skill is eating cereal with milk. She is still a bit messy...but she loves it!

Anyways, that's all I got for now.

This little one has made me one very happy Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment