5.24.2012

M Learning Her ABCs!

The past couple weeks I've been teaching M her ABCs. I finally captured her on video, and wanted to share it with you all! Yes, the lighting is horrible. Sorry.



Obviously, we have a ways to go. But it's SO cute to hear her repeat me.

She doesn't like saying "F" and always skips to "G." She also doesn't like "H" and skips to "I" and doesn't say "S" and skips to "T." Silly girl.

I also can't get her to say "U." She always says, "Meeee," since she thinks I'm saying "you." Cracks me up everytime!

We probably only practice 1 or 2 times a day. I need to work on the end of the alphabet more. And of course she has no concept of matching the sounds to the letters yet. But hey...ya gotta start somewhere.

Josh and I are very proud of our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment