For anyone wondering, here's what I feed the boys on a typical day. For what it's worth...I think I am being forced to become a decent cook in the kitchen because of all these children...
All three share what's in the pictures.
Breakfast:
Cheerios to hold them off while I finish preparing...
Cheerios to hold them off while I finish preparing...
3 scrambled eggs with cheese and a tiny bit of baby spinach.
One packet of Instant Oatmeal
3-4 ounces of Whole milk each
Lunch:
2 turkey hot dogs (they ate all but probably 1/4 of one)
2 turkey hot dogs (they ate all but probably 1/4 of one)
1 Mac-n-cheese
3 ounces of mashed sweet potato
1 apple cut in cubes (boiled with a bit of cinnamon, then cooled in fridge)
A few veggie melts (not pictured)
3-4 ounces of Whole milk each
3-4 ounces of Whole milk each
Snack:
A handful each of those Bitty Bites
1 Apple Nutrigrain bar
1 Apple Nutrigrain bar
1/2 a mashed avocado with a half of banana
Water
Water
Dinner:
Ham and scalloped potato (2 plates)
Broccoli (2 helpings same as first picture, just forget to take picture before they ate their second helping)
Pears with vanilla Greek yogurt
3-4 ounces of Whole milk each
Pears with vanilla Greek yogurt
3-4 ounces of Whole milk each
And they still drink 4 ounces of formula right before bed.
They also love black beans, grapes, grilled cheese sandwiches, PB&J sandwiches, spaghetti, chicken and beef quesadillas, chicken nuggets, peas, carrots, pizza, applesauce, peaches, muffins, crackers, puffs, pancakes...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment