So, I attempted this post like last month (haha)...but am just getting to it now. This was on May 5, 2015. The boys are 15.5 months and Madison is 4.5 years old.
I haven't done a post like this in a while, and as usual, I took less pictures as the day went on...but you will get the idea.
Here we go!!!
6:45am I decided to shower today instead of sleep...lol.
7:05am I wake up Winky and we head upstairs. I let him out and feed him.
7:10am I wake up Madison and have her go potty and get dressed. She eats breakfast while I finish packing her lunch, unloading the dishwasher, and prepping for the boys' breakfast. I don't make anything for the boys, just get everything ready for when we return from dropping off Madison. The boys usually wake at some point and just play/talk while in their cribs.
7:45am M and I go to the boys' room, and I change diapers and get them dressed. I finally shoo her off to brush her teeth as I finish, then we head to the van.
8am We're off to drop of Madison at school!
Sister is at school and we're headed home!
9:05am Done with breakfast! No time for pictures really because once we return home I immediately make breakfast for the hungry boys. They all shared 5 scrambled eggs with a li'l broccoli and cheese, and a packet of instant oatmeal, and some strawberries, and their milk.
And they topped all that off with some cheerios. I feed them these out in the living room while I clean up the kitchen area quick.
9:10am Time to PLAY!
10am After changing diapers, I lay them down for their morning nap. I quickly pick up all the toys. I head down to the office to work on some TNT stuff for a but, but return upstairs a little before 11am for my brunch (Frosted Flakes) and a li'l TV :-).
11:10am I start prepping the boys' lunch. PBJ (2.5 sandwiches with no crusts on lightly toasted bread), sweet potatoes, gold fish, grapes, and milk).
11:20am I go in and open the boys' door and turn off their sound machine. They usually wake better on their own, and enjoy having some time to talk and play in their cribs. I have to wake them so they will nap in the afternoon. I return to the kitchen and prepare their lunch while they wake.
11:40 LUNCH! They love eating!
12:10pm They finish lunch and off to their 'baby jail' in the living room for some play time and TV while I clean up the kitchen. They actually play really well. This is the only time of day I really keep them confined in the baby jail. During this time, I also mop the kitchen, clean the upstairs bathroom and run the vacuum quick. I usually check FB and text and take a few minutes to myself while hiding in the kitchen.
12:40pm Change diapers and get ready for our walk.
1pm WALK! We walk to our post office and get the mail, and circle our neighborhood a few times.
We found a toad. Cooper loved pointing at it.
1:55pm We return home and have a snack (they share a banana) and some water while we play.
2:15pm I change diapers and it's time for nap. Sometimes they nap really well, sometimes, not so much. (I have now transitioned them to just one afternoon nap starting at 1pm). Today, they happened to finally finally fall asleep around 3pm. I pick up toys and watch some TV until they fall asleep. Then, I head down to the office to start some laundry and work in the office.
3:35pm My Dad picked up Madison from school, so they return home.
4:15pm The boys wake and are up and ready to play with Grandpa and sister until dinner time.
5pm Josh happened to be home (this is early for him) so he fires up the grill and makes some cheeseburgers. Josh's schedule varies everday, but we love when he is home at a decent time for a family dinner!
Dinner is served! The boys eat 2 cheeseburgers, carrots and cauliflower with cheese, and pears with some Greek yogurt with their milk.
6:15pm PLAY TIME!
7:15pm Boys are in their night time diapers and in their cribs waiting for their story. I read them a book, "How Does a Dinosaur Say Goodnight?." Then, they each get put into their sleep sacks and get a cuddle from Mom before it's lights out.
7:30pm My Dad heads home, and Madison has a snack and then helps me fold these towels, and is now chillin' with Dad watching some TV until bedtime.
8:30pm Madison is in bed, and Josh and I head downstairs to watch some TV and I probably ate some ice-cream.
10:30pm Bedtime for us!
So there it is...a day in our life. Exciting, right?!


















No comments:
Post a Comment