6.14.2015

M's Second Year and Last Day of PreSchool AKA Pre-K

Madison started PreSchool last fall at Durant School. The school is located in the next town over and is Pre-School through 12th grade. So crazy to think of her graduating someday from here!!!

Anyways, here are a few photos from her last day at school this year. She had a wonderful teacher and two associates that she loves dearly. I know she will miss them next year.

She was able to do cheerleading two times - for a football game and a basketball game. She loved it and we also loved watching her.




In December she participated in a Christmas Program.


In May she had a Spring Music program and Art Show. I wasn't able to get a great shot of her while her class sang...but it was beyond adorable! Here she is pointing to her lollipop she created.




She made them pictures and thank you cards.

She was so excited to deliver her teachers their end of the year gift.

On her way to her last day of PreK!

Goofy girl!

Some of her friends - I wonder if we will capture this picture when they graduate high school someday! Ayi-i-i!


Each child was chosen for a special certificate for the year. M was presented with the "Always Smiling" award. Love it!

Congratulations, Madison! You're on to Kindergarten next year!!!

Josh had to work...but we were all here to celebrate with her!



Madison will move on to Kindergarten this fall...I can't believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment