7.22.2015

Cooper, Tucker, and Carter Turn ONE!

FINALLY getting around to sharing photos of the boys' first birthday celebrations!

Their invitation. I never got around to actually mailing it out - but, I loved it! I seriously probably took a hundred pictures of each boy to get one 'good' shot. Also, I had to block them in with our dining room chairs to get them to somewhat stay in place. lol.

The best picture I could get of me with all three on their actual birthday!

My Aunt Kim visited for their birthday and birthday weekend, and we were so happy to have her with us!

That evening we had the grandparents over for dinner and their first taste of cake! They loved it. I made them sit in birth order. Haha.

Sister enjoyed celebrating her brothers, too!

Their first birthday party was held a couple days later at a local community center. I was totally stressed, of course. And...I can't even begin to tell you how much my family and friends stepped in to help us make it a memorable and unforgettable party to celebrate Cooper, Tucker, and Carter. My Aunt Kim visited. Uncle Brandon and Auntie Catherine made it to the party, too! I really appreciated everyone's help to set up and clean up, and to Catherine for snapping some great photos for us!

Family and friends spoiled them rotten!

Madison loved showing everyone how to help feed them. Haha.

Their smash-cakes, and cupcakes for the guests. 

Family Photo!

They loved their cakes!

Tucker ate some of his...and then pushed it off the table...

And then he was so sad. 


All the wonderful birthday signs were made by my sweet friend (and her Mom)!



And...a photo of all of us that were there the day they were born!

I never sent out official THANK YOU cards - but please know that we appreciated all the lovely and generous gifts from everyone. So thoughtful!!! We were overwhelmed and SO VERY thankful. I feel terrible I never sent out TY cards.

So, today the boys are now 18 months -  I seriously can't even believe they are already half way to age 2. CRAZY!!! I really, really, REALLY hope to get an update post of the boys this month since I haven't done one in FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment