7.29.2015

Madison 4 Years Old (Yes, I'm Posting This Almost 1 Year Late)

I am SO glad I found this post I started from last year! I must have asked her these questions and then NEVER completed the post obviously. Oh well. My new mantra is "better late than never!"

Madison - 4 Years Old

Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Animal: Horse
What Do You Want to Be When You Get Bigger: A horse holder and petter
What Do You Like To Do For Fun: Go to the circus
What Do You Like To Do With Friends: Go to the park
Who are your best friends: McKayla and Barrett
What is your favorite food: Apple...I mean chocolate...and pudding and chocolate
Favorite Toy: Horses and My Little Ponies
Favorite Show: My Little Ponies...I mean Wreck It Ralph
Favorite Disney Princess: Jasmine...I mean, Jasmine and Ariel

Here are a few pictures from Madison's birthday and party last year.

The morning she turned 4

At her annual check up.


At her party with her friends!

Uncle and Catherine visited for her birthday weekend last year!

Happy Birthday, Madison!!!

She had a blast with all her family. Here she is with her cousin, Maddison.

Here she is with her other cousin, Luke.

I am excited to ask her the same questions this year...and NOT post the answers 1 year later....

I can hardly believe she will be 5 in a few weeks. She's a smart, passionate, and kind little girl that we love more than words can explain. She holds such a special place in my heart. I am tearing up just thinking of how much she means to me. Although, sometimes the tears are of frustration (she can be SO SASSY it scares me to think of her as a hormonal teenager)...haha.

I often look at her and wonder where my little baby went...I'm sure I'll always feel that way.

I WILL post her 5 year old updates and birthday post in a more timely fashion FOR SURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment