Enjoy some FAQs about me being pregnant. Riveting...I know.
Q: Have you been feeling sick/experiencing "morning sickness?"
A: For the first 10-12 weeks, I had pretty much lost my appetite and felt nauseous all day every day. I only actually got sick maybe 2 times. I've finally felt better the last few weeks, but still have a hard time finding an appetite.Q: Any cravings?
A: Nothing specific...yet...once in a while I'll crave something specific, like McD's chicken McNuggets for one meal...but no regular or weird cravings yet. I will say that Asian food (like Mongolian Grill and Osaka Hibachi Grill) ALWAYS sounds good to me. Josh says I'm trying to influence the baby to be as Asian as possible. ;-)
Q: Are you showing yet?
A: I don't really think so. (?) Nothing super noticeable... I just feel like I look a little fatter...and as of now, my normal jeans still button. I know that will all change before I know it!
Q: So, how are you feeling?
A: Overall I am feeling pretty good now. I am usually pretty tired every day...but I don't know if it's from the baby or from Josh's snoring!!
Q: Are you going to post any "belly pictures?"
A: Um, I'm undecided right now. I'm a pretty modest person...but we'll see...I'm sure at least one or two will be posted once I'm much further along.
Q: Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
A: Yes! (As long as the little one cooperates.) Our ultrasound is on St. Patrick's Day! I would truly be ok both knowing or being surprised...however, Josh is absolutely dying to find out. He is actually hoping for a girl!
Q: Do you have names picked out?
A: Yes, both for a boy or girl...and we're actually very excited about them. But we're waiting until Baby Smyser is here to announce anything...so, you'll just have to wait!
A: Yes, both for a boy or girl...and we're actually very excited about them. But we're waiting until Baby Smyser is here to announce anything...so, you'll just have to wait!
If you have any other questions...don't hesitate to ask! If I don't want to answer...I won't. :-)
Can I touch your belly?? Hahahahaha...
ReplyDelete