1.13.2011

5 months!

Miss Madison is 5 months old today!

Words cannot explain how happy this little girl makes us. I am so, so, SO lucky to be able to work from home and be a stay-at-home Mama for Madison.

She loves grabbing for and touching anything and everything in front of her.
She loves her walker and her jumper. She's a very active baby!
She can easily roll from back to front, but can't seem to remember how to go from front to back.
She loves when I sing 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' to her.
She enjoys eating her cereal at dinner...she opens her mouth so big when she sees the spoon!
Winky and Benny continue to be great entertainment for her. She loves watching them play and enjoys petting Winky.
She can sit unassisted for like 1 second...sometimes even 2 seconds before toppling forward.




We are still working on her sleeping habits. She is sleeping in her crib through the night...but she still cries for 10-30 minutes EVERY night before falling asleep, and it breaks my heart! Naps are hit and miss. No matter what I do, she only naps for about 30 minutes at a time! Oh well...just doing my best and trying not to stress too much...


Look at her crazy hair! And, she's being so violent to poor Mr. Pooh Bear. I think she's seen one too many MMA fights!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment