Our baby girl is 11 months old today. Eleven. Only 1 month away from being 1 year old. I really can't fathom that...
Madison is about 22 lbs. and 28-ish inches tall.
And, she finally succeeded in breaking my camera. :( I went to take her pics this morning and when I turned on my camera, the screen was just bright white. After some investigation, I discovered it still takes pictures...I just can't see what I'm taking...anyways...
Here she is!
After all the camera issues, she was kinda over her photo shoot...and she pulled off her sticker.
Ok, on to random updates and a couple random pics in no particular order!
She is officially a walker...it's crazy to see her walking. She's still wobbly and falls a lot, but she's definitely walking...it's crazy...oh, I've already said that...yeah, it's crazy! She'll walk across our living room, and she'll "chase" the dogs. Nowadays, she usually tries walking first and once she falls she'll either get up and keep walking or sometimes just resort to crawling.
She still hasn't said, "Da Da," and that makes Josh sad...but we think she says, "Ba," for ball. She babbles often, and sometimes hums/sings.
She loves picking the grass.
She squeals and sometimes screams at the dogs (I think she gets that from me...oops!).
She dances and then claps for herself. It's SO cute! I gotta get that on video.
She likes being chased. It's pretty funny...she'll crawl as fast as she can and will keep looking back to make sure you're following her.
Pickin' up her sippy cup.
She has another tooth finally coming in! It's the one on her right on the top.
She loves rolling a ball back and forth with someone.
She kisses the phone when someone is talking to her...especially when it's her Daddy.
If she is holding something, and I hold out my hand as either ask her to give it to me or drop it, she usually follows my command. I love that! She usually smiles though and whats whatever she gave me back though...haha!
Well, I feel like I'm forgetting something...I hate that feeling...
No comments:
Post a Comment