9.05.2011

Our Week in Camera Phone Pics (2)

MONDAY (the 29th) - Good Morning! Trying to climb on the diaper box...(Mama's scared to have a climber soon!). She discovered she can see herself in wheel of her walker. Finally figured out the lazy susan cupboards...they don't have handles, so she's never really bothered with them...until now. She did this in about 2 seconds, and she's not in the picture since she ran away.


TUESDAY -Riding in Daddy's truck...in a foward facing car seat! We visited the Muscatine Courthouse to check out the new job we're starting. Madison and I went all the way to the top with Daddy! She LOVES watermelon now! She enjoyed a big piece for dessert after her dinner.


WEDNESDAY - Watching some Yo Gabba Gabba while I showered...I snapped this picture from around the corner. She likes to put her hands in the air when I sing to her or when she sings. More fun with her water table. Ah, a chocolate mint dilly bar to end my day.


Thursday - I tried taking OUR picture...this was the outcome. Madison's face makes me laugh. When she hears "Itsy Bitsy Spider," she loves dancing with her hands up! Her new favorite obsession is tearing anything she can into tiny pieces. After her bath she wanted to read...diaperless I guess.


Friday - We went to Walmart and I found a new toy for her only to play with ONLY during diaper changes. Hopefully this will make things less "traumatic" for her when I have to change her. It's such a battle! She wanted to help put groceries away. Lunch! Actin' crazy on the way to dinner...Mom got to sit next to her!


Saturday - Carter's was having a 50% off sale...plus I had an extra 20% off coupon, so we spent the day shopping with Grandma and Jeff at the outlet. (Josh was working.) M loves her Daddy - I love how she is gazing at him in that picture. She had to show off all her new clothes. All I got for myself was a new pair of flip flops. I had been wearing my old ones that I got back in...2005. I figured it was time for a replacement.


Sunday - Today was FAMILY DAY and it was AWESOME! We went to the grocery store, then after lunch, back out to Farm and Fleet (boring!), and then to the park! Madison had SO much fun just running around and watching the other kids. It was a gorgeous day out, too!


Linking up with Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment