9.26.2011

How Old Are You?

I've been filming M on and off...most of the time she doesn't do what I want her to once she sees the video camera...anyways, today Josh and I finally caught her showing off some of her new skillzzzzzz...




A few fun notes:

We are SO excited she started saying, "Da-Da," more regularly now!

Notice how she says, "DOGS," kinda loud and forceful...she's definitely been listening to her Mama!

Her teeth are the first body part she learned...since she 'brushes' her teeth with me in the mornings (she has a little toothbrush that we just put in her mouth). Then she learned her feet and then her ear...I'm trying to teach her where her belly is now.

Notice how she NEVER stops moving...she's like this ALL day!

She is listening to the video with me now and repeating everything she hears! Too funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment