9.13.2011

13 Months

It seems like just yesterday that I came to terms with Madison being 1 year old...and here we are, another month older!

I don't really know what to say...I'm actually feeling kind of emotional about her getting older. I know it's silly...

So, we had a little photo shoot this afternoon. I decided to continue on with monthly photos for her second year of life. Winnie is still with her, too.

I decided to go...outside! I know, I know...it will be cold in the winter, but we'll figure it out then because I do want to do all her photos with this same theme outside. I thought it might be fun to have some of them in the snow, too!

Here's what I learned.
1) Trying to photograph a 13 month old and expecting her to cooperate or stay still is ridiculous.
2) I have NO idea what I'm doing taking pictures. I wish I did. Oh well.

On to a few more photos. (I took like 80-some pics...I posted a lot more are on FB.)

This one turned out to be my favorite...now can I replicate this same pose 11 more times?!

I assume I'll eventually stop taking her picture every month. But, I hope to continue it at least yearly...I think it will be fun to see her growth every year next to the fence.

I couldn't believe she finally sat still AND looked at the camera! Thank you, Madison!!!

Random Updates on M:

I've noticed that she can really follow directions, and she probably knows more than I think. Just today I said, "Madison, that's garbage. (It was a wrapper or something.) Let's go to the garbage and throw it away." I went to pick her up, but she had already took off and headed straight to the kitchen and opened the garbage door! My little smarty!

She can turn around in a circle on command..it's so CUTE! I noticed it when we were watching Yo Gabba Gabba and I was singing along and doing the Dancy Dance called The Mini-Spin-E for her. I need to get it on video! Her...not me.

She has 8 teeth. 4 on top and 4 on bottom. No sign of any more at this point. But, I think she is teething again...

Madison says Hi and Daddy in her own little way. It's cute.

She's LOOOOOVES Goldfish...the snack...not the actual fish.

She can easily climb up stairs...but has no clue how to go down...yet.

I'm still nursing Madison twice a day, morning and night.

Madison is fascinated by her ability to tear up paper...especially napkins and paper towels.

She only likes chicken from the hibachi grill at Osaka. I can't get her to eat any other kinds of meat.

**Gotta start thinking about a Halloween costume for Madison!**

No comments:

Post a Comment