9.06.2012

Family Vacation 2012

Wanna see the photo book I created and ordred from Shutterfly?
Do it! Just click HERE.

Ok, wait, don't do it if you are Tracy, my Dad, or Bev...cause you're getting an actual photo book in a couple weeks once they arrive!!!

I had to stay up LATE last night and finish it. I went on their site and saw their 50% off sale on photo books ended that day AND I could get free shipping!! Knowing I was ordering 4 books...it was totally worth it to work on it and get it ordered last night.

BUT...if you don't wanna load, and click through the book, I did include SOME of my FAVORITE photos from the trip in this post. Just scroll on down...

(I had them in order in on my computer...but when they uploaded they got out of order and I'm too lazy to re-order them. Sorry!)


She really did not like the fish.


Mama doesn't camp without running water, A/C, and free Wi-Fi...neither does M apparently. She loved watching one of her shows on my phone.

Not too sure of her first fish! 

A lily pad.

Group shot of all the kayak-ers.

Daddy's favorite part of vacation...kayaking with his girl!

Ooh...checking out the tackle box with G'pa Dave.

She loved looking at the worms.

Fishing!

Fun with her sticker book from Great G'ma Bev.

The lazy river at the water park.

Daddy's so silly.

Jet-skiing (she fell asleep by the way).

More fun in the lake.

Group shot with the three bears of Three Bears Lodge.

Group shot!

Great G'ma Bev, M, and Igor the mouse.

Grandpa Dave, M wearing a cheese hat, and Igor the mouse.

All ready to kayak!

Already giving the camera the look as if I'm totally embarrassing her.

Our family.

The Greats with M.

Patiently waiting on Grandpa.

We had a lot of fun doing all kinds of outdoorsy activities (which before motherhood I would have probably wanted to skip but seeing M experience everything was totally worth it, haha!), and Madison had an absolute blast EVERYDAY. It. was. awesome. M got to ride and nap in a kayak and on a jet ski ride :), go fishing, play at a water park, play outside, and most importantly make lotsa memories with her family.

Josh and I got to enjoy some quiet time each evening out by the fire, eat lotsa s'mores :), read on our Kindles, and finally take a break from work together. :)

So...when can we go on vacation again!?

No comments:

Post a Comment