9.20.2012

Jones' Family Reunion 2012

This August we traveled to Mason City, IA for the Jones' Family Reunion! This is the first time that we've ever attended the reunion. This reunion is for Josh's Grandma's side of the family. I actually didn't take that many pictures. :( But, I figured I should document what I got anyways!

A lot of the family camp out all weekend (the actual reunion is always the second Sunday of August). But we decided to travel up Saturday and stay in a hotel. (No tent camping for the Smysers!)

The camp ground has an awesome water park...so once we arrived Saturday we had to have some fun there, first! As usual...M loved the slides!


Love this picture!

Playin' with Matthew at the campsite.

Sunday we met at a park for the Reunion and pot luck lunch. It was sprinkling outside...so that did put a slight damper on things. We took off shortly after the meal (with no nap for M on Saturday and not the best sleep in the hotel...M was kinda a mess by Sunday afternoon). But...we had fun at the park before we left!

She had a blast pushing her Mama on the swings. Her facial expression in this picture cracks me up!

M with Jacob and Kinley.

M had a the best time 'babysitting' her cousin Jacob.

A group shot of the everyone (well...the best we could get on a cell phone and under the shelter).

I think we're going to try and go again next year! And hopefully I won't be posting about it a month later! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment