9.24.2012

The Big Wheel

I called Josh last week and he was at Farm and Fleet. Ok. Nothing unusual about that. We talk for a few minutes...then he says, "They have a Radio Flyer Big Wheel...it's on sale...I think I have to get it for M. It's awesome." I sigh loudly, and respond, "You know she doesn't really need that...it's fall, she won't be able to use it for long this year. Can't it wait?" Silence. "Well, I'll leave it up to you, then."

I totally knew he'd be coming home with that Big Wheel. It was probably already in his cart when he told me about it!!!


Her expression here cracks me up!


Taken a few days later. She loves her new "bike," as she calls it.

She's still a bit too short for it...but she loves being pushed on it...it should be perfect for her next Spring!

Josh and I both reminisced about our big wheels when we were kids. Did you have one?!

No comments:

Post a Comment