Last week I had a growth ultrasound.
Baby A was 1 pound 7 oz.Baby B was 1 pound 11 oz.
Baby C was 1 pound 12 oz.
Even thought Baby A (one of the twins) was the smallest...he is still in the 44th percentile, and so they are all doing great and growing wonderfully. My next growth u/s will be in 4 weeks (the week of Thanksgiving).
The best news of all is that Baby A and B's fluid levels evened out! So, from what I understand, the risk of them developing TTTS from here on out is pretty UNLIKELY. I was SO happy, and with that news, and now surpassing 24 weeks, I finally felt I could breath a little and know that the babies are doing well. My doctor said I was very healthy and that whatever I've been doing I should just keep doing. I had my flu shot and Tdap vaccination, and took the 1 hr. glucose test. I'm off this week with no appointments...but will be back to weekly appointments starting next week with the doctors and ultrasounds every two weeks now.
This picture made me smile because the photographer was obviously doing something to make me laugh. Oh, Josh...

Anyways, overall I am feeling pretty good I think. My lower back is starting to ache a bit more. And, sitting or laying in one position for too long makes me uncomfortable. But, other than that. I'm feeling ok. I'm still sleeping pretty good at night, but these last two weeks I've been feeling more tired during the day and may have to go back to cat-napping when M naps. :)
Since my last update I've had 2 baby showers and we have been SPOILED beyond my imagination with diapers, clothes, and other baby necessities. :) We are so appreciative of our family and friends and their generosity! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I really can't go anywhere in public without questions about my due date. I am wondering what will be said in the coming weeks as my belly continues to grow. I sometimes have to prepare myself for comments and questions before going out...sometimes it doesn't bother me, and sometimes I just want to make my purchase and be on my way. I guess I better try and get used to the attention now, and after their born!
My belly is getting awfully close to the steering wheel...*sigh*
My next mini-goal is to make it to 28 weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment