Today is the first day of my 35th week being pregnant with these three boys!
Not sure how long the post will be as sitting up has become quite uncomfortable, and I haven't mastered typing on my laptop while laying on my side.
I had Josh take my picture a day early (yesterday) since I was actually dressed decently and just had my hair trimmed.
I've finally hit my 'breaking point' in terms of being uncomfortable and feeling so useless around my house and with my family that I feel sorta depressed each day. If I'm being honest, every day gets a bit harder to make it through. I'm pretty tired most of the day. Sleeping is touch and go. I'm tired of my skin breaking out. I'm tired of feeling so scrunched inside. I'm tired of doctors appointments. I'm tired of telling M I can't do something for her because of my belly. I'm tired of being tired. lol.
I do feel lots of movement every day from the babies as you can imagine. It is actually sometimes a bit painful and uncomfortable as they are pretty strong and push on random organs and bones. It's hard to explain...I love feeling them move most of the time...but sometimes I'm ready for them to stop pushing so hard!
It's been quite a humbling experience to have to rely on family and friends to basically function in terms of caring for M as well as simple household chores and tasks. It's been a challenge for me to ask and admit I need help. We are so thankful for family and friends for their support and help thus far. I know I wouldn't have made it this far along without all their love, support, and help.
The boys' nursery is slowing but surely coming together (again only because of family and friends helping). I'm hoping to have it complete by next weekend for sure, and will post pictures as soon as it's ready.
My days are long...but I know each day is worth it as I finally have a birthday for the boys and and end point to being pregnant. I also know that my pregnancy has gone quite well and with no serious complications for being a high risk pregnancy, and I'm so thankful for that.
So, if all goes well. These little boys will be delivered Wednesday afternoon January 22nd!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
We are SUPER, SUPER excited (and, I'm also terrified)!!!!

So exciting! Congrats on making it so far, you are an inspiration. We will be thinking of you this next week and especially next Wednesday!!
ReplyDelete