2.01.2014

The Triplet's Nursery

Please excuse the crappy cell phone pictures...but it is what it is. At least I can quickly share how the boys' nursery turned out!

Here's the view when you walk in the door. They took over our master bedroom. My friend, Michelle, helped me pick out the curtains. My friend, Lindsay sewed black out material to the back so the room will be nice and dark come naptime.

Michelle, made the mobiles for me. Lindsay went shopping for the letters, rings, and frames for me. Michelle provided the prints for me to frame and hang.

I'm sleeping the futon for now. Michelle's husband, Nate, built and installed the white shelf for us.

Michelle also made the growth chart for us.

None of this would have happened without my good  friend Michelle of Decor And The Dog and my other friend, Lindsay! And of course Josh for hanging the curtain rods and pictures and everything else. Oh, and also a big thank you to our friends, the Allens, who graciously gifted us the white cribs, and our cousin Jason who transfered them down to us and help put them together. 

I know I'm probably forgetting someone or something, but as you can see...none of this would have happened without the help from our friends and family. The boys and Josh and I are truly thankful!

And with that...I gotta go...I got 4 children to care for now. Yikes!!!

1 comment: