3.25.2014

Pacifier Babies

Madison never liked pacifiers, and I was glad, so I never pushed it.
 
With the boys I knew I'd have to be more flexible about using pacifiers. So we loaded up on a few different varieties. I try and only give pacis to them if they are super upset, or when I am trying to get them to sleep. I usually only use them as a last resort. And, I try and only bring them out after their 4pm feeding.
 
But, I have to admit that watching them with these special pacifiers, WubbaNubbs, they look pretty dang precious!
 
Carter
 
Cooper
 
Tucker
 
In general though, Carter likes pacifiers the most, Tucker the least, and Cooper is somewhere in the middle. I've been lucky though, once Carter or Cooper fall asleep or get drowsy they generally spit them out and still stay asleep!!! Yay for that!
 
P.S. Pacifiers are everyone's own parenting choice, and I respect that! I'm not judging...just sharing where we are with them!

1 comment:

  1. Could Carter be any cuter snuggling that puppy??!!! All three look super cute!

    ReplyDelete