4.13.2014

Josh Was Right

I'll admit it. I'll also say that I hate when that happens. :-)

So, I couldn't decide if I should order birth announcements for the boys or not. Partly because of the cost of how many I thought I needed (75ish), partly because of the time it'd take to create and address them all, and partly because of FB - everyone has seen pictures. Oh, and partly because they suffer from 2nd, 3rd, 4th child syndrome where I just don't care as much about some things as I did with the first born. (Hey, it's the truth!!!)

So, I finally decided I needed to order some. I chose a budget, and decided to order as many as I could get within that budget. That way I'd save some money, and I'd also still have something some day if they asked - which I doubt they will. But, anyways. I felt bad having one on file for M, and nothing for them! So, I created some on Shutterfly and ordered them a few weeks ago.

Josh told me that was a silly idea. That I'd get them ordered, then not have a enough for everyone I'd like to send them to. That they'd sit on my table while I tried to create a master list. That I wouldn't know who to choose and where to cut it off. I told him that no, I'd be fine. I had a plan. Everything would be ok.

Well...he was right. :-(

They arrived a few weeks ago. Here they sit. I'm making myself address them today.

Ughhh....I feel really badly that I don't have enough to send to everyone that I'd like to. But...I don't want the ones I have to just sit on my table.

So, if you get one in the mail. Either don't tell anyone, or you better frame it and keep it FOREVER. Seriously. Ok. I'm kidding. (Sort of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment