The boys are ONLY one month away from turning ONE. I can't believe it!!!! I'm in complete denial. I finally got myself in gear to start planning their party and 1-year photo shoot.
They boys turned 11 months old a few days before Christmas. It was nearly impossible to get a decent group shot (there are a few extra outtakes at the end of the post).
The boys continue to grow and amaze us EVERYday. We have a pretty strict schedule that we all stick to, and it seems to be working well. I'll have to do another 'Day In Our Life' post once M goes back to school. I continue to have someone over to help Monday-Thursday (and sometimes on the weekends) from like 3ish or 4ish until 7ish. It's helpful to have an extra set of hands during dinner and bath and bedtime routines for everyone.
Anyways, just a few updates since my last post wasn't too long ago.
Cooper
He is WALKING! Still needs to pull up on something to get to standing though.
He definitely signs "more" when he's eating.
His favorite food right now is Greek yogurt - says, "Mmmm" when eating it, and it's so adorable!
The birthmark on his foot is very light now - I think it will definitely be gone in a few months. (Uh oh!!!!)
No new teeth, so he's still got 8.
Tucker
Tucker is practicing balancing and standing on his own. He's not real interested in walking - although he loves holding on to Winky's back and following him around. lol.
He is closest to going from the floor to standing all on his own.
He will imitate some sounds we make - like a fake cough sound, and says "Dad-dee."
He is my best eater and so far eats whatever we give him.
Still no more teeth for him, so he's only got his two bottom middle ones.
Carter
Is very comfortable walking. He can go pretty far and is stepping over things and walking while holding on to things. He still has to have something to pull up on to stand up. Is not going from the floor to standing on his own yet.
He will also wave his arms/hands and kinda clap when you tell him, "Yayyyyyy!"
No new teeth, so he's still got 8.
Typically has rosy cheeks/chin from eczema.
His new thing is making a funny panting sound when he's happy or excited.
Cooper and Carter like to chew and eat almost everything. For example, they can't really have books right now because they eat them.
They love getting into my cupboard in the kitchen and making a big mess. :) I love it because it keeps them busy.
They tried some Greek yogurt, and love it. They also had some ham and scalloped potatoes on Christmas that they really enjoyed. They all love broccoli, too. They are still on 4 bottles a day (and drink around 26 ounces a day).
It is still shocking to turn around and see C and C just standing in the middle of a room.
They will all bounce and dance to music and singing. They enjoy Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (the only show I really let them watch).
They also love Madison's computer.
They all love laughing when you tell them, "No."
When you open their bedroom door, they will immediately go to their crib and find their lovey. It's so cute - they love snuggling and chewing on their lovies.
We are switching them to their convertible car seats soon, too, and we have a new stroller for the three of them.
The are so funny now interacting with each other. Using each other to pull-up on, sharing taking toys from each other, making each other laugh and smile, hugging and snuggling occasionally - usually the snuggles only last for a second before someone gets mad. C and C also like to pull hair for some reason.
I'm down to pumping just twice a day now, with plans to completely stop pumping over the next few weeks. It's exiting to think about getting rid of bottles (and my pump!!!!)...but overwhelming to think about how many gallons of milk we'll need eventually, too!
C and C's last appointment for their helmets is the day after their birthday - then they will be DONE! I still need to do a post on our helmet experience (one of these days). In a nutshell - glad we did it, and yes, I think it was worth it, but SO HAPPY to be almost done!!!!
Here are a few pictures of their first Christmas.
We made a few of these for family.
We visited Santa on the day before Christmas Eve. Cooper and Carter busted out in tears right after the picture.
Christmas morning.
I still can't believe they will be one in less than a month. I think the year has gone quick (Josh does not - lol - in some ways, I understand why he feels that way for sure - haha!). There are really no words to describe how happy I am to be their mother, and in their own ways they all make me laugh and smile (and cry sometimes) and fill my heart with love everyday. Although our family is complete. It's bittersweet for me knowing these are my last BABIES.
Here's a few outtakes fro their photo shoot. Haha.
We love those li'l troublemakers!!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment