12.13.2014

Triplets - 8, 9, & 10 Months Old

3 months since my last post! That's terrible! I have SO many pictures and want to blog SO much...but anyways, here's what I have for now.
 
 
I started their 8 month post...but by the next time I got around to trying to finish it, they were only a week away from 9 months...so...here we are with another double post.

8 Months - This was all I had.
 
Cooper - The last li'l guy to figure out how to go from his belly to sitting up! But, he can do it now! He army crawls with his belly on the floor and uses his arms and drags his legs. Can definitely go when he really wants to! He has 6 teeth (4 on top and 2 on the bottom).
 
Tucker - Can now go from his belly to sitting. He still doesn't like to hold his own bottle. He scoots and gets himself around and kind of looks like a frog rocking and popping his legs in and out. We call him, "Froggy." I think he will crawl next. Still no teeth!
 
Carter - He can now crawl...and crawl fast! He is pulling up and just starting to walk along things. He has 6 teeth (4 on top and 2 on the bottom). He is always on the go! He likes carrying toys in his mouth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ok, so now 9.5 Months

 
Cooper - He has finally figured out how to lift his belly and crawl! He was last to do so. He also pulled up (2nd to do that). Has a third tooth peeking through on the bottom - so that brings him to 7 teeth. He has stood and balanced on his own for a few seconds. He walks along the couch and coffee table. We have seen him clap a few times.
 
Tucker - He figured out how to crawl. He will also hold his own bottle now. He finally has his two bottom teeth breaking through! Yay for Tucker! He can pull up now - but it takes a lot of effort and he's still wobbly, but he can do it.
 
Carter - Has two more teeth peeking through on the bottom - brining him to 8 teeth total. He can stand for a few seconds on his own. He easily walks along the couch and coffee table.
 
***************************************************************
 
Ok, seriously...never finished that ^^^^^ post either. HAHA. That's two attempts where time got the best of me...so here we are at 10 months. I am DETERMINED to finish this post. At least I've kept up with pictures.


10 Months
^^whoops...never got around to anything else with this post for the past 2 weeks!!! Moral of this post. These kids keep me busy. During naps I'm either frantically cleaning, doing laundry, working in the office, or trying to find something to eat. Before bed I find it hard to tear myself away from watching TV with Josh, loungin' on the couch and eating broccoli and spinach ice-cream. Anyways...
 

 
And...now writing this at 9 days away from 11 months. Desperately trying to finish this post...probably with a bunch of grammatical errors, so sorry!
 
Cooper
Oh, our sweet, sweet, Cooper. He is cruising and has taken a few shaky steps here and there. He loves practicing to walk. He still has 7 teeth for now. He claps more often and/or signs more (when he wants to). He also dances and bounces up and down or swings his legs to music and singing and it's SO cute! He has the sweetest voice and is babbling more, but no real words or distinguishable sounds yet. He is very sweet and angelic...but he's also known to hold his bother's down and make them cry and steal toys (with a huge smile on this face.) He is most likely to sit and cuddle or watch TV with you.
 
Tucker
Oh, Tucker. He's the best at 'crawlin' and cryin'' towards me. The drama-king (still) that loves to be held. Yesterday he sat at my feet while I did some dishes and grabbed and hugged my legs (and fussed) until I was finished. Poor li'l guy. (I know I will miss this some day.) He can cruise along things, but prefers to crawl. He can walk with the walker if encouraged, but isn't a 'go-getter' yet about practicing walking. He still only has the 2 teeth on the bottom and one more barely starting to poke through. He still loves dancing, shaking his head no, clapping (signing 'more') and jabbers the most. We've heard him say, "mama" and "dada," but he doesn't do it regularly. He is quite possibly the squirmiest and most flexible baby ever and doesn't like diaper changes.
 
Carter
Our li'l go-getter! He is our mover and just this last month, his playful and silly personality is starting to show. He is ALWAYS moving. We think he can walk, but that her prefers to crawl because right now he knows that crawling is faster for him! He gives the biggest, cheesiest smile when you ask him to "say cheese!" He squints his eyes and sticks out his tongue to be silly (we think). He also just started to babble here and there. He loves playing in the curtains and being chased. ***update*** As of a couple days ago...Carter can walk!!! He's gone quite the distance a few times. Josh counted and he took 14 steps one time!!!

They all still drink 4 bottles (about 1/3 breastmilk (yes, I'm still pumping, but will be weaning soon) and the rest is formula), eat 3 meals, and take two naps. They are all in size 3 or 4 diapers, and are now officially in their 12 month clothes.
 
The love table foods and feeding themselves. Some things they like to eat are broccoli, shredded cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, sweet potatoes, nutri-grain bars, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, cheerios, and chicken nuggets. They also like water from their straw cups.

At 9 months Cooper and Carter were 21 lbs. and 28 inches, and Tucker was one pound less, and one inch taller!

They ALL (including Madison) got Hand Foot Mouth Disease right before Thanksgiving. FUN! NOT!
 
They love Winky. He's going to be in trouble when they figure out how to climb up furniture!

We also had our first road trip and night in a hotel last month.
 
The boys had their own room and we were next door...gotta love video monitors!

They are starting to really play and interact with each other and us, and we LOVE it. Tehe past few months have been a relly fun time with them. They like to be chased, and when they get into my curtains they all laugh because they know they aren't supposed to!

They cry when you take something from them. Cooper is really pathetic and hangs his head when he's really sad. It looks even worse because of his helmet. Tucker screeches and cries if he's not happy. Carter also yells and kicks his feet when he's mad. It's so cute right now to see their little emotions.
 
We have another measurement and check-in appointment next week for Carter and Cooper's helmets. They are doing really well, and I feel like we'll be done with them this month or next for sure!
 
Troublemakers. We've started calling them the Troub-lets!
 
 
Cuties!
 
First time in a shopping cart (at Costco).

 
 AND...I'm sure I'm forgetting some things...but I MUST get this posted tonight.

1 comment: