We've been there are few times now. We all play in the toddler area, and then I load the boys in their wagon and they eat a snack and go watch Madison play in the big kids area.
Here are some fun pictures from the first two times we went. We have plans to go back tomorrow, and meet some friends there, so I'm excited! I love watching the boys explore, and I love watching the bond between Madison and boys grow. They are all so lucky to have each other.
Enjoy the photos. :)
And...they're off!
Sister was quick to show them to the top of the stairs.
They all love going up and down the stairs and holding onto the railing. They do not have a need to go up/down stairs at our house - so it was a new experience for them to have the freedom on stairs, and they loved it.
Madison took them down the slide. M with Cooper.
They loved the tunnel.
Carter's turn with sister.
M with Tucker.
Tucker loves going down the slides on his belly.
The best big sister.
Second trip to the park.
Carter!
Tucker loved sitting on the bench like a big boy.
Cooper stayed at the top of the stairs for quite a while.
Carter's turn on the bench. (Cooper wouldn't cooperate and kept wanting to return to his stairs.)
Cooper did discover the wheel this time, though.

LOVE HER!
It's hard to explain - but I finally felt a sense of freedom because I could take my kids to a park - on a whim even, and do it all on my own without feeling like I had to rely on others.
I am also so thankful that Madison is so patient and understanding about her brother's. She's so great with them! We will all certainly miss her once she starts kindergarten next week!




















No comments:
Post a Comment