8.30.2015

We Made It To The Zoo!!!

We finally made it to Niabi Zoo this month with the kiddos. This was the boys' first visit to a zoo, and Madison had been asking all summer...and our crazy schedule and the weather finally cooperated!

We had a wonderful day!

The boys loved looking at the animals. That is a sloth up there.


We all went on the train. I couldn't believe how big the boys looked. They are growing up TOOOOOO fast!


I tried to take a selfie of all of us. :)

Madison, Carter, and Me.

Mommy and Madison!

Madison LOVES riding the ponies.



The boys enjoyed watching her and the ponies.

Hungry sheep.

I always think the goats are kinda scary...

The boys were intrigued.

Josh took both Carter and Cooper into the bird area. This picture if of Cooper. Tucker went with M and me to feed the giraffe.

Zebras.

The carousel.


Ice-cream at the end of our day.

It was a long day...but we had to take the expected picture on the lion on our way out!


I hope we can maybe make it back one more time this fall!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the photo's. Grandma wants to go next time. Just kidding, not really kidding. hehehe. The kids are growing up too fast. Looks like you all had a great time. Love ya

    ReplyDelete