The boys were SO excited to try their new fishing poles from Grandpa.
Madison loved showing the boys the worms.
Grandpa was such a trooper and got all the kids poles ready and baited.
Madison loves fishing.
Tucker.
Carter.
Carter
Tucker
Cooper with Dad out in the kayak.
Madison got brave and climbed this tree.
Finally, Grandpa got a little bluegill so the kids could see the boys could see their first caught fish!!!
Carter
Cooper
Tucker
Madison enjoyed her ride with Dad, too!
It was a fun day for all!
Madison stole my sunglasses and thought it was funny.
Josh had basically drag me out to enjoy the outdoors, but luckily for my kids, I love them so much that I was willing to do it. And, of course their smiles and reactions to everything made all the work we had to do worth it. The kids really enjoyed the fishing and kayaking and being outside all afternoon! Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for coming along, too!
I am sure this is was the first of many kayaking/fishing trips for the Smysers!






















No comments:
Post a Comment