5.01.2016

Ladybug Picnic - Madison's First Dance Recital!

On Saturday, Madison performed in her first dance recital. She'd been taking ballet/tap classes since last August. We were all SO excited to see her on her big day!

Her first picture request was one with her brothers!!! This was the best we could get. Haha.

With Great Grandma and Great Grandpa

Carter wanted his picture, too!!!


 Grandpa Dave! I love this photo.

One of her on her own...

And of course...Carter...lol.


Grandma Tracy!

The three of us.

She wasn't too overly smiley for pictures after her performance because she was a little upset that she couldn't see us from the stage while she danced because it was so dark.

We all went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards.



Here are a couple candid shots from picture day of M with some of the girls in her class.




And, I LOVE this photo courtesy of PhotoFROG.

Madison truly enjoyed dance class, and her teacher Miss Jenny. We are taking a break this summer, and will decide in a few weeks if she'd like to sign up for classes again for next year. She is growing up SO fast! I think I had my first dance recital around age 6, too. It's a lot of fun for me being a 'dance mom' now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment