So, I ran the errand (taking a picture of a finished job at a school...had to do it before school started), and then stopped at Walgreens because I had to pick up some more prenatal vitamins. With the vitamins and monster drink in hand, I headed to check out counter. I nice looking woman...probably 50-ish rang me up and said, "Oh, should pregnant women being drinking these energy drinks?" I was a bit stunned and just replied, "Um, it's not for me," while thinking in my head, "you old busy-body!"
When I got home, I told Josh the story, and he said I should have replied, "Oh...I should probably stop smoking crack cocaine, too." Oh, Josh.
Josh's beverage choices never disappoint. It's one of the reasons I call him "Mr. Consistency."
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate him saying that... How comedy would that have been, then the lady would have really been caught off guard! Just to let Josh know though, he shouldn't drink that crap. FYI, this is Kiley
ReplyDelete