4.07.2010

Easter Fun and Other Updates!

This last weekend family from MN visited to celebrate Easter. It was a fun-filled weekend with egg coloring, too many sugary goodies, an egg hunt, lots of laughs, good food, games, and more!

I decorated an egg for Baby Smyser, but the writing didn't show up great. Oh well...it's the thought that counts, right?


Also, our cousins, Jenny and Hollie, were kind enough to surprise Baby Smyser and me with too many nice gifts! I was really touched by their thoughtfulness and excited to add to Baby Smyser's collection. Baby Smyser now has two super soft blankies, burp cloths, and more! It was really too much, and so much appreciated by Josh and me (and Baby)!

Winky had to check out the goods, too!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!



I've also decided that maybe letting family and friends touch my belly is more bearable than I thought. Both Hollie and Jenny requested to touch my belly, and I have to admit it didn't bug me as much as I thought. *If you're reading this and thinking I'm giving a free pass to belly rubbings...that's NOT what I'm saying...still give me some warning, please! :-)


I have been feeling what I thought was movement/kicks, but just wasn't 100% sure. I mean, how are you supposed to know what something feels like when you've never felt it before!? Anyways, I can now comfortably say I've been feeling movement and it's the weirdest most wonderful feeling ever! I called Josh when I knew that's what I felt last night. He asked me, "Did you poke her back?" (Yes, he's still sure it's a girl...me, I'm waiting for confirmation at our ultrasound in May...yes, I know I have a while to wait!)


I can't believe we only have 4 more months to go. Time is flying, and I feel like we still have a lot to do! Yikes! I think next on my list is picking out nursery furniture and the theme. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment