4.18.2010

24 Weeks...Here We Come!

So, here I am at the end of my 23rd week!

I'm now officially starting week 24! Overall, I've been feeling pretty good! I feel like I'm huge though! I've been walking Winky about 3x a week for around an hour. The weather has been gorgeous, and I'm enjoying our walks so much!

I am feeling the baby move daily...mostly in the evenings and mornings, and occasionally I'll notice it during the day. I've been waking up between 6 and 6:30am everyday to go to the bathroom. It's kinda weird I think! After going to the bathroom, I almost always feel Baby Smyser give a kick or two, and sometimes I can't get back to sleep, so my sleeping patterns are starting to change.

Josh has felt Baby Smyser move once. The OB reminded me Baby Smyser is only about 1 lb, so, the movement will be getting much stronger over time of course, so I know there will be plenty of time for him to feel movement as the weeks progress. Josh thought it was so crazy when he felt it kick. I think he almost couldn't believe it?!

Last Friday I had a check up, and the OB said I am measuring right at 23 weeks and I'm doing great overall. The heartbeat was nice and strong, and as always, it's so fun to hear! At my next appointment in a month, I'll have the gestational diabetes screening. Ooh fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment