5.03.2010

I Can't Believe We Own A Crib?!

After much (probably too much) deliberation and stress, I finally picked out the crib and dresser for Baby Smyser. Last Sunday my Dad came over to assist Josh in putting the crib together. I have proof that the guys (including Winky) followed the directions!

Winky was very nosy and wanted to be a part of the action at all times! I think he is chewing on a screw driver right here...

They look confused here, but it actually went really smooth!

Yay! It's completed! I can't believe that in a few months there will be a baby in there!!!

I still haven't finalized a theme/decorations for the nursery...I've moved on from the yellow/duck theme, and have been more attracted to the zoo animal themed stuff at stores, but we'll see. I plan on making myself make a decision by the end of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment