Where to begin...
1) Yes, we do have names picked out! No, I'm not telling you. :-) You'll have to wait until Baby Smyser decides to make his/her entrance into the world.
2) Overall, I've been feeling pretty good. I've still been walking with Winky for an hour about 3 times a week. I don't know who despises it more...me or Winky...but I know it's good for us, so I make us go.
3) Baby Smyser likes to sit on some nerve that makes my right outer thigh feel numb and prickly. It's weird, but it's not painful or anything.
4) Last Saturday, Josh gave me fashion advice for pregnant women that he learned watching some segment on the Rachael Ray show. I was glad he approved of my outfit choice.
5) I made the mistake of walking down the bottle aisle at Target yesterday. Who knew there were going to be a bazillion choices for a stinkin' bottle? Ugh.
6) Sleeping is becoming more uncomfortable. Not only do I have to share my bed with my husband and my dog, now I have to make room for my baby belly, too...
7) My husband says, "Man, your belly is SO big!" to me AT LEAST once a day. He means well though, so I guess it's ok. :-)
8) No, my belly button has not popped out. I really hope it doesn't. I think Josh is secretly hoping it does.
Well, there you go. Hopefully none of this was TMI...sorry if it was!
Our 3d/4d ultrasound is in 3 days, and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment