I am even sleeping so much better at night knowing that I can "check" on her as often as I'd like and whenever I'd like without having to go into her room and risk my presence or the sound of the door opening waking her. I used to wake every hour or so and just want to listen and see if I heard anything coming from her room.
I would definitely recommend this product to any parents/parents-to-be!
The monitor is so clear that if I can even see her little back/tummy moving up and down so I know she's breathing ok! It's black and white when it's dark, but color otherwise.
Overall, we are now a month into her sleep training, and she's doing great. She only fusses for about 5 minutes max. for her naps, and her naps are now about an hour to an hour and a half twice a day. At night, she sleeps for about 10-12 hours (waking once for a feeding). Sometimes it takes her longer to fuss herself to sleep at night, but I'd say her average fussing time before bedtime is down to 10-15 minutes.
I can't believe she'll be 6 months old in a week! I'll do more of an overall update then.
No comments:
Post a Comment