8.22.2011

Our Week in Camera Phone Pics (1)

My first LINK out on the internet with other random bloggers! :) I'm kinda nervous actually. Anyways, I hope I'm posting this right!

MONDAY (the 15th) - Good Morning! Shopping at Target. Playing on new organizer bought at Target. (See post about that here.) Waiting patiently as cookies bake!



TUESDAY - Helping with Thank You cards from her birthday. Picture with Mama! Mac-n-cheese also makes for a great hair gel. Some time outside before bed.


WEDNESDAY - Really, she did this in like 30 seconds...ughhh...but she's SO cute! First time in the swings! Lunch with Grandpa at work. Snack at the park...she LOVES puffs!


THURSDAY - I put together her new water/sand table from her birthday. Watching Daddy nap over his lunch break. Yay! Book with Dad before he has to go back to work. Stop taking my photo and let me eat!


FRIDAY - Doctors visit...that's all I took for the day...boo on me!


SATURDAY - Time to watch some Fresh Beats on TV before nap time. First trip to the ZOO! A full post here!


SUNDAY - Not a lot of pics...after the zoo on Saturday, she spiked a fever (probably from vaccinations) and was pretty cranky most of Sunday. But, she must have felt better for a bit because she had a BLAST with her water table outside while Daddy did yard work. Don't let this fool ya though, she still hates baths...having her feet in water, etc. Oh well...baby steps, right!?

This was lotsa fun, but I don't think I'm disciplined enough to do it every week! Haha! I'm gonna try and do it once a month or so though...I loved re-living last week while working on this post!

Linking up with Amy!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post!!

    You might like this one...every Thursday she has "embrace the camera" where you post a photo with you and your child. (I wasn't sure if you were into sharing your life with the world...only crazy people do that. :P)...
    http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/
    She is our age with 5 kids and one on the way. Guess I'm not the craziest one out there. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm loving your new header!!

    ReplyDelete