1.13.2012

18...I mean 17 Months

Our little M is 18 months old. Half way to 2! Yikes! (I started this post a couple days ago.)

I'm an idiot she's only 17 months old.
Do me a favor and pretend the sign in her pictures say 17 instead of 18, k?!

The snow fell just in time for her monthly pictures. I'll be short and sweet on her updates...then we can get to the pictures quicker. :)

Loves:
Suckers
Mickey Mouse Club and saying "Daisy"
Daddy
Eating
Feeding herself with her fork/spoon
Petting her kitties that we have out in the shop
Reading books before bed
Brushing her teeth with Mama
Collecting sticks outside

New Facinations:
Dipping with her food
Blowing on her food if it's too hot
Stacking her toys
Coloring
Climbing

New Words:
Please
"Cheese" for her pictures
Boo
Uh-oh

Random Stuff:
She's finally getting more teeth! She has two molars coming in on the top.

She still naps twice a day, and goes to bed around 8:30pm and wakes around 7:30am. I think she's on her way to dropping a nap though...

We started a Mommy and Me Music class on Monday! It's lots of fun!

Ok, onto the pictures!
(I had a lot of good ones...so I'm going to post the rest on FB.)

First picture this afternoon. She had been outside yesterday (post on that tomorrow!), so she new what the snow was. I think she was wondering what was going on since I had just went to hang her sign.


There was a decent drift in front of the fence, but just enough room for her and Winnie to fit.

She loved feeling the snow...I couldn't find any good waterproof mittens for her, so these ones had to do. Good thing we were quick today!

After her shots by the fence...she was more interested in finding a stick.

She then sees her mislabeled sign. Bad Mama!

Poor Winnie gettin' the cold (literally and figuratively) shoulder today.

She did not like seeing the snow on the bottom of her boots and spent some time trying to brush it off.


Look at her little footprints!

"Ooooohhhhh, snow on my stick!!!"

Happy 17 months, baby M! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment