I'm finally getting around to posting about our Christmas weekend festivities!
Christmas Eve morning started with kisses with Daddy!
After her afternoon nap, we got dressed up and headed to Great G'ma Bev and Great G'pa Louie's house for dinner, church, and more presents.
After more presents and time with family...we headed home! It was an exhausting but super fun day! I don't think M was home and in bed until around 10pm!
Christmas Day began with M finding a cookie in the gift bags from the night before that I left in her reach. Winky wanted her to share....
After breakfast, Daddy put together her new rocking chair from G'ma Tracy.
Uncle Brandon and G'pa Dave arrived early afternoon. No, she didn't get an i-phone from her Uncle. Haha!
And, then it was time for MORE unwrapping!
We did go overboard with gifts for M, so next year we're cutting back. And by we, I mean JOSH. He is such a sucker and loves spoiling her! He even bought her two new toys 2 days before Christmas! I was SO mad at him! Our house now looks like a play room, so I will be sorting and going through toys to re-organize and create some kind of rotation.
Final Christmas Thought: The holiday season is SO much more magical when you have a child to share it with. :) I think I felt that more this year because last year I was still in my anxiety-filled new mom stage. I think I'm slowing coming out of that stage. Well, I think I am...Josh probably doesn't...anyways, I digress.




No comments:
Post a Comment