Thinking of you!
I never know what to write when people pass away! It always stinks losing grandparents. Let me know if you need anything! We should bond in a few weeks when my work schedule is back to normal!
I never know what to say either...and I felt awkward with this post, too. Anyways...yes! Let's get together soon! Maybe sometime later in July?!
It is awesome that you have the memories to share with M. All the love to you and yours. Tania.
Thank you, Tania. Hope we can get together again soon! :) Have a great 4th of July.
Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI never know what to write when people pass away! It always stinks losing grandparents. Let me know if you need anything! We should bond in a few weeks when my work schedule is back to normal!
ReplyDeleteI never know what to say either...and I felt awkward with this post, too. Anyways...yes! Let's get together soon! Maybe sometime later in July?!
DeleteIt is awesome that you have the memories to share with M. All the love to you and yours. Tania.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tania. Hope we can get together again soon! :) Have a great 4th of July.
Delete