6.13.2012

Petting Zoo

Today we visited a Petting Zoo after our Stroller Strides workout with a bunch of our Stroller Stride buddies. :) It was being hosted by the Moline Public Library and was free to the public. I was actually thinking of skipping it because I was a little unsure of the cleanliness of the event (knowing I was being overprotective), but I researched the zoo online, and was SO glad we decided to go!

M had a blast! :) This was the first time she'd been around so many animals that she could also pet. It was quite crowded (as expected), but we still had a great time. 

 "Hello, goat."

"I see you. Do you see me?"




The ducks were her favorite.


She eventually got to pet the duck once the zoo keeper (? I don't know what they are called)/animal handler held it for her.

Pot-Bellied Pig

Feeding the donkey.
 

Look at that fancy chicken!


Baby chicks.

I didn't get pictures of the baby cow, the alpaca, the sheep, or the big huge bunny. She loved the bunny...but the bunny was pretty popular so I wasn't able to get a decent picture. 

Not much else to say...just wanted to share the pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment