8.30.2012

$202.02

I did something really random and sporadic day which is totally not like me.

I decided last minute...literally today at 7:15am...to head to Williamsburg to the Tanger Outlet Mall to check out Carter's...since they were having their 50% off Labor Day sale and I wanted to beat the weekend shoppers. (You can shop on-line too! I just prefer to shop in person.)

This is what $202.02 got M with the help of an additional 20% off coupon they emailed me!
Not too bad!!
 We walked away with:
1 winter coat (2 layers - with a fall fleece that zips out)
1 hoodie
3 dresses
2 long sleeve cardigans
1 short sleeve cardigan
1 pair of jeans
2 leggings
3 pairs of play pants
5 long sleeve shirts
2 pajama sets

We also made a quick stop at Old Navy (where I actually purchased 2 shirts and a pair of jeans for myself), and we couldn't leave without these two items.

I'm usually not that into characters on her clothes...but for jammies and a play shirt...I can compromise with M for sure. :)

Oh, and another stop into The Children's Place for some tights (for her dresses)...we couldn't stay much longer because M was losing it. Which is too bad because I barely looked at Children's Place...and didn't even make it into Gymboree or OshKosh! My wallet probably thanks me anyways...

The only thing we will still need are SHOES for M. I love fall/winter...but I will miss being able to forgo socks and being able to just slip on her crocks or sandals.

And, I'd probably be lying if I said I was completely done clothes shopping for M for the fall/winter. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm game for the outlet mall on Thursdays!! :) And I'm used to screaming kids so no worries there.

    ReplyDelete