8.21.2012

M's Second Birthday Party!

I'm back to share how the 2nd birthday PARTY went! Mostly...I'll let the pictures do the talking. Oh and I should mention all the decor and such were ideas from Pinterest. :)

We had family over at our place at 3pm. Then we invited family and friends to dinner at The 11th St. Precinct. It's a bar and grill in the East Village of Davenport. I reserved the back patio and we had it all to ourselves...which was great!

Here's the invitation! I ordered it from a seller on Etsy.

My Dad helped me set up and pick up balloons and cupcakes since Josh had to work.

Welcome Sign.

The welcome sign and balloons.

The dessert table.

Chocolate covered bananas. They were a hit! None were leftover!

Her birthday cake. I got lazy and just wrote M instead of Madison! Haha!

Tissue poms! My favorite decor. So easy and fun. I'll probably never throw another party without tissue poms! Haha!

Her monthly picture display. Sorry...bad photo...but that's all I got.

The Birthday Song!

Didn't get a great shot of her shirt...it has the number 2, her name, and George on it! I ordered it from Etsy.

Blowing out her candle.

Grandma and the birthday girl. :)

4 Generations!

At the restaurant...with her second Birthday Song/Candle/Cake. :)

The AWESOME cake that my cousin, Erin, made and decorated for her!


The hit present of the evening was a stroller and baby doll M received from our friends Ryan and Jennifer. ALL the kids wanted to push the stroller...and had to be tricky and sneak in their turn when M was distracted...otherwise, M was all over that stroller and was not gonna share it!

Her bestie, SG, got a few turns in!

My 2nd cousin, Luke (Erin's son). What a cutie!

I wish I would have used my camera A LOT more. :(  I feel like I missed SO many great photo opportunities! The kids were able to run around (like crazy) and they all loved the balloons. And, I didn't even get a group shot of M with all her friends. :( Or really any shots of all the family and friends that joined us! But, I'm glad I got a video of us singing the birthday song (thanks Erin for reminding me...and thanks to Tracy for taking the video!) since I forgot last year. HOWEVER...I can't get it to load...so...sorry!

Thanks again to ALL our wonderful FAMILY and FRIENDS who celebrated with us! We love you all! :) It was a WONDEFUL evening! Can't wait to do it all again...next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment