Anyways, I got quite a few photos of them together...including a few pretty funny ones...so, thought I would share them in a single post. Enjoy!
Trying to figure it out.
Posing for a pic with her new bike.
Awwww.
Onto the funny ones.
M's face made me smile.
And then this picture totally makes me laugh out loud!
Of course she decided she wanted to sit on her bike.
This one also makes me smile...I think she (we) were really testing Uncle's patience at this point.
Yay! In the end...we got a great picture. :)
Posing for a pic with her new bike.
Awwww.
Onto the funny ones.
M's face made me smile.
And then this picture totally makes me laugh out loud!
Of course she decided she wanted to sit on her bike.
This one also makes me smile...I think she (we) were really testing Uncle's patience at this point.
Yay! In the end...we got a great picture. :)
Thanks for the awesome bike, Uncle!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment